Configure and manage all your devices in one platform
In the fleet manager you manage all your machines and control components (PLC, HMI, robot) directly from your platform.
All your machines within reach
You're in control. Install updates to your hardware with a single push of a button whenever it suits you best.
Network settings, access rights and (data monitoring) configurations are all easily modified on IXON Cloud. Simply push the new configuration to your device with the push of a button.
Instantly accessible: new devices automatically register themselves in your IXON Cloud account without any problems.
Gain better insight into where your machines are, for which application they are used and who the customer is. Set up exactly how you want to display your machine metadata.
How can you manage your fleet on IXON Cloud?
Connect your machine device to IXON Cloud within two minutes.
Your new device is immediately accessible in your device overview. From here you can configure the most simple to the most advanced settings of your device on IXON Cloud.
Send the new configuration to your device via a secure connection with the push of a button. That way you're always sure of an up-to-date configuration without having to be on-site.
More certainty and information about your machines
- Create your own machine overview with metadata, KPI's, connection methods and images
- With connection notifications you'll never miss another warning whilst your device is unexpectedly offline
- Easier and faster configuration of (series) machines with templates
- All the necessary information for extensive machine diagnosis can be found in the detailed audit trail
- Easily transfer your devices to another company account without local actions
- Get an overview of where in the world your machines are located, and with which server they are connected in the map view
Check out all IXON Cloud features
Besides advanced device management, you can also log data, receive alarms and notifications, or programme your machines remotely. Continue for this, and more.View all features