Privacy and Cookie Statement
Date: 3 January 2022
IXON takes the protection of your privacy very seriously and wants to be transparent regarding how your personal data is collected, processed and shared by us. The personal data that is collected through our services is processed in accordance with the applicable privacy regulations.
This Privacy and Cookie Statement describes your rights and obligations with regard to two use cases:
- the processing of personal data when we process quotes and orders.
What data do we collect and how will we use it?
We only collect, store and use personal data that is directly provided by you (for example via our contact form), or personal data of which it is clear that it is being provided to us in order to process it. We will not use your personal data for any other goals, unless you have given us permission to do so or if we are legally obliged or allowed to do so.
Depending on how you use our website or the request you made to us, different types of data may be processed by us. For example:
- name and address information;
- email address and/or telephone number;
- payment information;
- IP address.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to grant access to the website ixon.cloud;
- to use the different features of our website;
- to contact you;
- to introduce relevant news, products and services;
- to gain insight in the use of our website;
- to improve and evaluate our website and services;
- to provide quotes to you;
- to process your orders.
How do we collect your data?
IXON collects your personal data when you:
- visiting our website(s): www.ixon.cloud, go.ixon.cloud and lp.ixon.cloud;
- directly provide your personal data to us (for example, via our contact form);
- request a quote from us;
- place an order with us;
How do we store your data?
Generally speaking, your personal data is only stored in countries within the European Economic Area (EEA). Your data is stored utilising appropriate security systems and encrypted connections to protect your personal data against loss or any form of unlawful processing.
IXON may only share your personal data with third parties if this is permitted by current legislation. We may share your personal data with third parties for the following purposes:
- we contracted them to process certain data;
- it is required for delivering our services to you;
- we are required to do so by law;
The parties that process your personal data on our behalf are:
- fulfilment partners;
- shipping partners;
- enterprise resource planning software providers;
- IT service providers
To be able to provide our services, IXON may provide your personal data to parties outside the EEA. We will only do so if the party in question has suitable and adequate security controls in place to protect your data.
We will not store your personal data longer than necessary in order to achieve the purposes as described within this Privacy and Cookie Statement.
What are your rights?
You have the right to ask IXON to provide access to your personal data and/or to improve it, add to it, delete it, or block certain parts of it. Please contact us for exercising your rights using our contact details below.
If you do not agree with how we are handling your personal data, you can always request further clarification from our Privacy Officer via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel that your problem has not being effectively resolved, you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority: www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/en
- offer the functionalities on this website and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyse and improve the use of the website (analytical cookies);
- provide us with insight about the visitors on this website (tracking cookies).
IXON websites use the following cookies:
- Google Analytics (analytical cookie)
- Pardot (tracking cookie)
- ConvertFlow (tracking cookie)
- Remarketing (tracking cookies)
- Hotjar (tracking cookie)
- YouTube (tracking cookie)
Disabling of cookies
You can prevent the placement of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (check your browser’s ‘Help’ section for specific instructions). In case you only want to accept the cookies for Google Analytics and the functioning of the website but not the advertisement cookies, you can choose the setting in your browser “block cookies of third parties”. Beware: most websites do not function optimally when cookies are disabled.
Removal of cookies
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they will automatically expire after a certain period and no longer register any data concerning your visit to the website. Another option is to remove the cookies manually before the expiration date. In order to do this, consult the instructions or ‘Help’ section of your browser.
Websites of third parties
Adjustments to this Privacy and Cookie Statement
We reserve the right to adjust this Privacy and Cookie Statement. Adjustments will be published on this website. It is recommended to consult this Privacy and Cookie Statement frequently, so that you are aware of any adjustments.
Zuster Bloemstraat 20
5835 DW Beugen