IXON is a rapidly expanding company that’s grown into an international player in the field of Industrial IoT in just five years. As both manufacturer and developer, IXON creates a user-friendly and scalable all-in-one solution which enables users to easily connect their industrial machines to the cloud. Hundreds of machine builders worldwide have already chosen IXON products and services as standardly integrated into their machines.
Nearly everything is done in-house at IXON. Development, marketing, sales and production are all run from the headquarters in Overloon. To continue growing at a steady pace, we’re now looking to expand our team with an Online Marketeer. You’ll be a part of the marketing team, which currently exists of three people, and work alongside your colleagues from the sales and support departments.
- Create, analyse and adapt SEA campaigns
- Monitor and report on campaigns
- Keyword research
- Identify required new/updated landing pages
- Determine online marketing strategy
- Increase findability (search engine optimisation)
- Website optimisation (UX design, conversion)
- Data analysis using Google Analytics and Tableau BI
- Perform A/B test and analyse results
- Analysis of website and search behaviour + determine follow-up actions
Qualifications and skill requirements
- Graduated from Bachelor-level education in the direction of Marketing
- Minimum 1-2 years demonstrable experience with SEA, SEO, Google AdWords and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools such as HubSpot
- Strong analytical thinking ability
- Flexible, independent and accurate
- Fluent in Dutch and English in word and script
- Affinity with web design
- Affinity with Industrial Automation
What can you expect from IXON?
- A challenging job with a lot of freedom to set up IXON’s online marketing from the ground up.
- Plenty of career opportunities. In the coming years IXON will scale up significantly in the field of marketing and sales, and the online marketing team will see significant growth as well.
- A young, passionate team that works to make IXON a great international success.
- International cooperation. We are active in 7 different countries with our own sales colleagues. In addition, our partners and contacts are spread all over the world.
Are you the perfect fit for this profile? Want help IXON grow into an even bigger player in Industrial Automation? Get in touch with us and send your resume to email@example.com. Please take a look around our website if you’d like to know more about IXON or call 085-744 1105.