As manufacturer and service provider, IXON creates solutions for machine builders that allow them to easily cloud enable their industrial machines.
Over the last several years IXON has developed a series of compact industrial routers that connect to a global Cloud platform. The cloud-based solution provides machine builders and their customers with all the important service, maintenance and management information at their fingertips. Many Dutch and Belgian machine builders are already convinced of IXON’s all-in-one solution. IXON is dedicated to further extending the range and rapidly increasing its market share.
Expanding the sales force of our local office in Belgium is the next step. As IXON’s account manager in Belgium you will be responsible for bringing the IXON solution to the Belgian market. You will be working together with our current Sales Manager in Belgium and your international colleagues based in The Netherlands, Germany and Poland. Your activities include the acquisition and management of Belgian customers: creating new contacts, visiting leads and maintaining sustainable relationships with existing customers. You’re a great partner who is able to consult with and advise clients. Additionally you will regularly participate in and attend trade fairs and other industry-related events.
We are looking for an outgoing, creative, entrepreneurial and precise account manager to further strengthen our sales team.
- Cold acquisition
- Giving product demonstrations for customers
- Collaborating with other companies in the Industrial Automation sector
- Visiting and participating in trade fairs
- Supporting clients via phone and e-mail
- Administrative tasks
- Recognizing requested product features
Qualifications & Skill Requirements
- High degree of independence
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Affinity with technology
- Experience with Industrial Automation or IT is a plus
- Fluent in French and English
The ability to work from a home office is required.