Release notes October 2020
New features, optimizations and bugfixes for IXON’s IoT products.
At IXON, we’re continuously improving our Industrial IoT products. In doing so, we provide our customers with the highest quality and best user experience, so they can deliver better remote service, maintenance and machine insights to their customers. In this article we’ve created a short overview of what we’ve been working on for the last period. We’ve listed some updates for our IXrouter firmware since version 3.18.
Updates to the IXrouter
Starting August 13th, all newly produced IXrouters have a password printed on the IXrouter's label, which needs to be used to access the local web interface's Configuration page:
- Connect your computer/laptop to the IXrouter's LAN side;
- Open a new tab and enter "http://IXrouter3.lan" or the IXrouter's current LAN IP address (default 192.168.27.1);
- Enter the password printed on the side of the IXrouter.
IXrouter 3.19 firmware
Released on October 5th, 2020
- Add configuration page to web interface. This enables you to configure the IXrouter's WAN, LAN or firewall settings locally.
- Improve SIM status in web interface
- [bacnet-ip] Add support for Priva controller
- Wan information reporting to API
IXrouter 3.18 firmware
Released on July 21th, 2020
- Improve cellular connection recovery
- Fix storing log files on USB
- Various fixes for Ethernet-ip
- Various fixes data logging
Please visit our support portal for details and step by step configuration instructions.
Contact us if you have any questions about our product releases.