Release notes 26-11-2018
- Adds support for receiving push notifications for new messages.
Get notified about important machine events. Cloud Notify alarm messages can now also be sent directly to your mobile phone. All you have to do is download the IXON app and register your device to start receiving push messages.
- Added fields for managing your push devices.
- Improved layout for configuring LAN DHCP server settings.
You can now easily choose between dynamic and static IP allocation.
- Reduced the file size for all scripts on the initial page load to improve performance.
- Reduced the amount of requested fields on many API requests to improve performance.
- Removed byte order mark for all file downloads.
- Date range is now more exact on "last n hours"-periods.
- Improved the display of stable value data tags in the monitor graph widget.
- Improved labels for user removal options.
- Fixed a bug that could cause a never ending progress spinner.
- Fixed a bug where changes to a variable's factor would not directly become visible in a dashboard.
- Fixed a scrollbar glitch for the WiFi push confirm dialog.
- Fixed a bug in the SMTP variable form where in some cases the pattern would be autofilled with subject.
- Fixed a bug that could trigger a "Too many requests"-error to appear when importing many variables at once.
- Fixed a bug where export would not always have the correct edge aggregator in a data tag file.
- Fixed a bug where a data report would not always load additional data when zooming in on a graph- or status widget.
IXrouter (Firmware 3.11)
- [EtherNet/IP] Adds support for MicroLogix800.
- [BACnet/IP] Changed type names to be consistent.
- [EtherNet/IP] Better support for error logging.
- [OPC UA] Changed the library used for connecting to the OPC UA servers.
- Various improvements to monitoring, logging and alarming with more than 300 variables.
- Fixed a bug where in some cases the router would be left with invalid WAN settings.
- [EtherNet/IP] Fixed a bug where strings that were too long would not be logged at all.