1 min. read
Last update: 08-11-2019
Release notes 24-12-2018
IXON Cloud platform
- Added log on trigger functionality.
You can now log data in batches upon trigger. A variable can be set as trigger and can have multiple linked data tags. As soon as this variable is triggered, all linked data tags will be logged once.
- Added Micro800 CPU for EtherNet/IP.
- Added a cursor pointer on the firmware icon on the device info screen.
- Added an extra status message for when you do have a data source, but no variables.
- An error message is now shown when synchronizing tags with more values per hour than allowed.
- Improved error checking for the SMTP variable string length.
- Fixed an issue where multiple period widgets were using the same query.
- Fixed a bug with the VNC display not correctly interpreting mouse events.
- Fixed a bug that broke the option menu for Internet Explorer 11 browsers.
- Fixed a bug that was introduced with the new DHCP server settings in which the range would not update on router LAN IP-address changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused vendor scripts to not load correctly for the iOS and Android app.
IXrouter (Firmware 3.12)
- Added IXagent version to the log file.
- [Ethernet/IP] Fixed a bug where with invalid characters in the address, the pullapp would crash.
- [BACnet/IP] Fixed a bug where the pullapp would be confused if there were multiple BACnet devices in the network.