2 min. read
Last update: 08-11-2019
Release notes 05-02-2019
IXON Cloud platform
- Added a liquid tank visualisation style for the gauge widget.
- Added the option to duplicate monitors and reports.
- Added logging interval for log on trigger.
- The gauge widget can now display multiple colored bands.
- Default formula for status widget is now "last" instead of "mode".
- Aligned the value widget in the center instead of the top left.
- The billing page was restructured to account for sectors without any form of payment system.
- Fixed a bug that prevented data-source with protocol options from switching to the BACnet/IP protocol.
- Disabled log on trigger for the IXrouter2 device type.
- Fixed the table widget functionality that fills cells with previously logged values.
- Fixed a bug that in some cases would hide the “show more” button in event log cards.
- Fixed localization time formatting error in messages.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dialog to say "Nobody" instead of your own name.
- Fixed a bug that caused updates to trigger to not directly be reflected in the UI.
Greatly improved the IXagent for Debian (v0.4.0)
- Added support for Cloud Notify
- Added support for Cloud Logging
- Added support for Modbus protocol data logging
- Added support for OPC-UA protocol data logging
- Overall improvements of the IXagent for Debian.
- Up-to-date with latest libraries
- Debian 9 x86_64 / i386