[FAQ] Everything you need to know about IXON’s data logging feature
Collect and store machine's big data with Cloud Logging
In addition to remote access, IXON's data logging feature provides advanced data services including remote data collection. This data solution makes machine performance monitoring, dashboarding and predictive maintenance easy and accessible to all.
Frequently asked questions about IXON's data logging feature
We've collected some of the most frequently asked questions about Cloud Logging. Our support department has answered questions such as:
- How do I activate a Cloud Logging subscription?
- What do you mean by “data points per hour”?
- How do I use Cloud Logging?
- How is Cloud Logging invoiced?
- How do I change my subscription?
- What happens when I change my subscription?
- How do I deactivate Cloud Logging on a device?
- How do I cancel a Cloud Logging subscription?
Data logging from your PLC – made easy
Cloud Logging is available for all IXON Cloud users. Just activate your subscription and configure the data you want to collect from you PLC and store in the IXON Cloud. Easy web-based configuration and no coding required.
Related articles about Cloud Logging
Want to know a bit more before checking out IXON's data logging feature for yourself? Just check out these articles to get inspired: