[FAQ] Everything you need to know about IXON's alarms and notification feature
Send emails and push messages from your industrial machines with Cloud Notify
Cloud Notify is a revolutionary method to easily receive notifications from your machines equipment (PLC, HMI, robot, sensors) in a robust and secure way.
Machine alarms and notifications can now be configured remotely in just a fraction of your time without hassling with connectivity issues, time-consuming on-site configurations or difficult integrations.
Frequently asked questions about IXON's alarms and notification feature
We've collected some of the most frequently asked questions about Cloud Notify. Our support department has answered questions such as:
- What is Cloud Notify?
- How can I activate a Cloud Notify license?
- How do I use Cloud Notify?
- How do I use Cloud Notify to send emails from my PLC/HMI?
- How is Cloud Notify invoiced?
- How do I deactivate Cloud Notify on a device?
Related articles about Cloud Notify
Get inspired about IXON's alarms & notifications feature by checking out these related articles:
- [Case study] How TSS4U uses Cloud Notify
- Solve the email delivery issue
- Use data to send push notifications
- Different methods of logging data
- Make your machine's data more valuable
30-day trial – Trigger machine alarms today
Try it out for yourself! Discover how you can prevent issues and provide remote service faster with notifications using IXON Cloud.