Receive warnings about important machine events
Immediately ensure that the right people are informed in the event of a malfunction of machines with smart alarms and notifications.
Instantly aware of machine malfunctions
For each alarm you can set the priority and which users or groups should receive the notification. Easily configured on IXON Cloud.
Always a reliable delivery of email messages, without having to install and maintain SMTP servers. Completely handled by IXON Cloud.
IXON Cloud monitors the connections of all devices. You'll immediately be informed if a connection drops because of a power outage or (network) error.
Alarming via IXON Cloud explained
Never miss an important machine notification again.
Configure an unlimited number of alarm triggers on the IXON Cloud, compiled from data variables and the protocol used to read the data from the PLC. Set the recipients and priority of each alarm, and the IXrouter immediately start monitoring.
When an alarm meets the trigger criteria, the IXrouter sends a signal from the edge to the IXON Cloud. The notification then gets delivered via push message, email or webhook via a secure and direct connection.
or read how alarms help TSS4U to monitor their systems remotely using IXON Cloud.
- Supports the protocols OPC-UA, Modbus TCP, Siemens IOS, Ethernet/IP, BacNet and SMTP
- More powerful than your own SMTP server: 100% of notifications are delivered
- Insight into all previous notifications with an alarm log per machine
- With connection notifications you'll never miss another warning whilst your device is unexpectedly offline
- Can be fully integrated with external Incident Management Systems via API or webhooks