Receive warnings about important machine events
Instantly aware of machine malfunctions
No more unplanned downtime
Customers are immediately informed about warnings. Send instructions along about what they can do to help resolve the issue.
Continue to be involved and provide high quality service. Get notified when a visit should be planned for (preventive) maintenance.
Manage all your alarms, triggers, recipients and priorities on the IXON Cloud - without having to write a single line of code.
For each alarm you can set the priority and which users or groups should receive the notification. Easily configured on IXON Cloud.
Always a reliable delivery of email messages, without having to install and maintain SMTP servers. Completely handled by IXON Cloud.
IXON Cloud monitors the connections of all devices. You'll immediately be informed if a connection drops because of a power outage or (network) error.
Alarming via IXON Cloud explained
Never miss an important machine notification again.
Configure an unlimited number of alarm triggers on the IXON Cloud, compiled from data variables and the protocol used to read the data from the PLC. Set the recipients and priority of each alarm, and the IXrouter immediately start monitoring.
When an alarm meets the trigger criteria, the IXrouter sends a signal to the IXON Cloud. The message then gets delivered via push message, email or webhook via a secure and direct connection.
- Supports the protocols OPC-UA, Modbus TCP, Siemens IOS, Ethernet/IP, BacNet and SMTP
- More powerful than your own SMTP server: 100% of notifications are delivered
- Insight into all previous notifications with an alarm log per machine
- With connection notifications you'll never miss another warning whilst your device is unexpectedly offline
- Can be fully integrated with external Incident Management Systems via API or webhooks