- Support for creating a BACnet/IP data source (requires firmware version 3.10).
- Supports 8 bit (u)integer for ethernet/ip micro800 CPU.
- Improved support for logging SMTP variables (requires firmware version 3.10).
- Removes support for older VPN client implementations (version 0.2.0 or older).
- All file downloads are now handled through one service.
- Country is now a required field.
- Improves app performance by reducing the amount of messages shown initially.
- Improved performance by excluding unneeded fields from API requests.
- Fixed a performance bug where the browser would continuously draw an invisible progress spinner.
- Fixed an edge case where an incorrect connection status could be shown temporarily.
- Fixed a bug where a selection of data alarms would not get exported.
- Fixed translation for a digital input setting in the configuration-file tool.
- Fixed a bug where the period field for alarms with a minimum period would not always be set properly.
- Added a service that makes sure the application can’t get stuck in an API request loop.
- Fixed a bug where the browser OS version would be shown incorrectly.
- Fixed a browser bug in Safari where you would not be able to download a configuration file or CSV export.